Just exactly What do i have to do to be awarded the BSc level?
To be granted the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you need to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have actually opted into the BSc level scheme before beginning work with the study and Analysis task
- successfully finish all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied techniques exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and expert Skills module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and review venture.
To submit the study and review venture into the might and submission periods, please refer to RAP submission dates november
Their education must certanly be finished within ten years for the earliest date of one’s very very first assessment pass or the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being issued otherwise your eligibility will undoubtedly be withdrawn.
Log on to myACCA, to learn whether you are eligible to do so if you have opted in to the degree scheme and.
Why have always been we maybe perhaps not qualified to receive the Oxford Brookes level programme?
If you should be maybe not qualified to receive their education programme, then it should be for starters associated with after reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA ahead of the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level ended up being introduced.
- As soon as the level programme ended up being introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been expected to choose in to the level scheme by 2001 november. Any pupil whom failed to achieve this will have been immediately withdrawn.
- In the event that you registered with ACCA just before November 2001, have actually yet to accomplish the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM) exams consequently they are within a decade of this earliest date of the very first assessment pass or perhaps the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being granted’, please contact ACCA Connect to choose in to the degree programme.
You ticked the container in your ACCA registration form saying you didn’t want to get in on the Oxford Brookes University level programme.
- You may opt back in to the BSc degree by contacting ACCA Connect if you are yet to complete the (FR), (AA) or (FM) exams.
- Then unfortunately it is now too late to opt back into the degree programme if you have already passed any of the exams.
- Then you may contact ACCA Connect to forfeit these in order to remain eligible if you hold exemptions for any of these exams. After you have forfeited your exemption, you can not reverse this choice.
- You would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme if you are exempt from any Applied Knowledge or Applied Skills exam based on a qualification more than 10 years old.
You enrolled with ACCA over ten years ago.
- The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level includes a deadline that is 10-year from a pupil’s first examination pass or even the date of first ACCA exemption being awarded. If it has expired for you personally, we regret that you’re not any longer entitled to finish their education with us.
If you want to check into your eligibility to accomplish the BSc level, please contact ACCA Connect. Please consist of your ACCA pupil enrollment quantity in almost any communication.
May I make an application for Oxford Brookes once I have actually registered?
Pupils can decide into the Oxford Brookes BSc level once they have actually registered. Nonetheless, they have to achieve this before attempting the FR that is(, (AA) or (FM) exams.
Just exactly How am I going to have the ability to work down my Oxford Brookes degree >
The BSc level category shall be predicated on both:
- the ACCA average mark determined through the exam markings within the used techniques exams
- the grade accomplished for the study and research venture.
The ACCA average mark will soon be determined by firmly taking the average that is numerical of markings accomplished within the Applied Skills exams that you have got sat and passed away.
Where the calculated average mark just isn’t a entire quantity, the calculated average will likely custom dissertation writing to be curved up or down consequently. No mark is available and so will not be included in the calculation of the ACCA average mark if you have been given an exemption from any of the Corporate and Business Law (LW), Performance Mangement (PM) or Taxation (TX) exams.
The course of level for every single mix of ACCA average mark and analysis and research venture grade is shown below.